Thursday, November 4, 2010

Older dogs, senior dogs, slower dogs

Miss Touchdown Leilani
nine years old
What's her secret for longevity? By her looks - she appears younger than most dogs her age.
Touchdown loves the camera and poses all the time !!

She loves bedtime belly rubs
Family hugs
Her brothers
Her favorite toy "Winnie the Pooh"
sleep soundly, and snore loudly
never miss a chance for another nap
protect the house
protect the yard
Car rides are always the best !!
To sum it up, how come we love our dogs so much?
Sometimes I would rather spend time with my dog than anyone else...
she always understands me with unconditional love





1 comment:

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

I sometimes would rather spend time with my dog too!! I never had anybody like her...my first dog...to follow me around, to listen to my commands, and to get so excited when I get home!