Dress for the body you are today
Not what you want to be
Or what you were in High School
How to Work with your Curves
- A dress with a belt will cinch you in, focusing attention on your small waist
- Keep necklines open
- A deep V neck or scoop neck lengthens your neck
- Don't cover big curves
- Big clothes on big bodies only make you look bigger
- Dress from inside out - a well fitting Bra and Shapewear will camouflage all lumps and bumps.
- Clothes should skim your body, not cling to it like a sausage casing. Think high waist, wide trousers and A-line or flared skirts.
- Shorter, fitted jackets will also flatter your legs - and waist.
- Skirts should end just before or under kneecap. Your legs will look longer.