S H O E S
- Leaving shoes at the door.....did you know according to research that everyday we track all sorts of pollutants into our homes, including lawn pesticides, coal tar from asphalt surfaces, lead, and even e. coli. Taking off your shoes when you get in is an easy way to keep those toxins out.
- Also if we alternate your heel height each day we are actually helping out ourselves.
- High heels put up to 26% more pressure on your knees and up to 76% more pressure on the balls of your feet, wearing hem everyday can stiffen your Achilles tendons and permanently damage the muscles in your legs and joints in your feet. Doctors say we should lessen those effects by alternating heels of varying heights.
- So how come those heels look so good on us, Ladies?
- What's your secret for your aching feet, do you wear flats or heels or a combination of both. Would love to hear your comments and suggestions. Unfortunately most of us cannot wear flip flops or tennis shoes to work, although its nice to ponder that thought.