Tuesday, February 1, 2011

9 pieces of advice to get through a terrible day



9 Pieces of advice to Get you through a Terrible Day
  1. do something for somebody else - it will help you feel a bit better.
  2. Rent a movie - perhaps a romance comedy
  3. find yourself a friend, shrink or a stranger to talk to.
  4. forget about what you cannot do
  5. meet an old friend for lunch and listen to her woes
  6. step away from the ice cream, lasagna etc - don't lose the ability to tuck in your shirt.
  7. Do something for - yourself- anything, I promise it will make you feel better.
  8. go to church, mass, temple or wherever you worship
  9. buy a new tube of lipstick or gloss - may I suggest Sephora it will always make you feel better.


1 comment:

Banjoan said...

Great advice, Lori. I'll get to one of the 9 pieces once I'm through running the snow blower; winter is having a merry time here in the northeast. I look forward to following your blog and working on my own personal presentation. Poise does matter- on the inside as well as the outside. Thanks for following "Doing It With Grace".
Joan Harrison