Sunday, May 29, 2011

Beauty "thought for today" Clinique the iconic brand


"Cherish the past, but invent the future"

Clinique was the first brand that I started using as a teenager in California.
My best friend, Sue Clark introduced to me to the whole line of skin care in 1972.
Sue came from a family of beautiful women, and all of them had their beauty secrets.
Clinique - good foundation


Clinique the 43 year old skin care brand recently propelled themselves into the industry's leading power player.  Back in 2006, the parent company Estee Lauder cosmetics began to take equity of the brand and modernize it.

New products were rolled out with much success.
  • 2007 - Redness solutions
  • 2008- Lash Power mascara
  • 2009 - Even Better Makeup SPF 15
  • 2010 - Even Better Clinical dark spot corrector
  • 2011 - Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour balm

Going forward,  Clinique will continue to play in the dermatological concerns arena.  In April, Pore Refining Correcting Serum launched, claiming to visibly reduce the appearance of pores by 58 percent in two weeks.  Its numbers like that keep attracting new followers to this market.
I love all of the Clinique products - even now in my fifties its my "go to beauty corrector and damage corrector".  One of my most favorite products is the "Moisture Surge tinted Moisturizer" like wearing makeup that's not really makeup, its light and fresh and feels like you are only wearing moisturizer.

1 comment:

MySkinConcierge Ava said...

I think all women of our era and style started with Clinique!